8.5 x 5.4m Log Cabin – The Versailles
From £6,672 single skin or £10,556 twin skin
This cabin is large enough to be split into four sections, using optional partition walls. However, it comes with one partition wall already, which can be cited to your choice.
Additional doors and windows can be added to any South East Garden Rooms log cabin.
All our log cabins are constructed using an interlocking plank system. We offer insulated cavity walls on the twin skin cabins to provide extra warmth during the colder months and if our cabins do not match your exact requirements, we can offer a bespoke service to make ‘one to fit’.
Log Cabin Dimensions
- Wall log thickness: 35, 45, 60, 70mm single skin and 35, 45mm twin skin
- Overall log cabin width: 5.4m
- Overall log cabin depth excluding roof canopy: 8.5m
- Minimum base width required: 5.2m
- Minimum base depth required: 8.3m
- Wall height: 2.1m
- Ridge height: 3m
- T&G roof board thickness: 19mm
- T&G floor board thickness: 19 mm
Also Included With This Log Cabin
- 6 x double glazed single windows 1480x710mm
- 1 x double glazed single windows 600×600
- 1 x single door, fully boarded 1855x850mm
- 1 x double glazed double doors, fully glazed 1855x1565mm
- Tanalised floor bearers
- Internal partition
- Roof shingles, felt or Fixings