6 x 4.9m Log Cabin – The Marseille
From £5,362 single skin
A beautiful light and airy log cabin perfect to use as a summer house or a chill out area to escape everyday life. This cabin is single skin because of the octagonal entrance. The main body of this cabin can be upgraded to twin skin on request.
Additional doors and windows can be added to any South East Garden Rooms log cabin.
All our log cabins are constructed using an interlocking plank system. We offer insulated cavity walls on the twin skin cabins to provide extra warmth during the colder months and if our cabins do not match your exact requirements, we can offer a bespoke service to make ‘one to fit’.
Log Cabin Dimensions
- Wall log thickness: 35, 45, 60, 70mm single skin
- Overall log cabin width: 6m
- Overall log cabin depth excluding roof canopy: 4.9m
- Minimum base width required: 5.8m
- Minimum base depth required: 4.7m
- Wall height: 2.1m
- Ridge height: 3.5m
- Roof canopy: 0.2m
- T&G roof board thickness: 19mm
- T&G floor board thickness: 19mm
Also Included With This Log Cabin
- 6 x double glazed single windows 1480x710mm
- 1 x double glazed double doors, half glazed 1855x1565mm
- Tanalised floor bearers
- Roof shingles, felt or Fixings