3 x 9m Log Cabin – The Stockholm
From £3,863 single skin or £7,017 twin skin
The Stockholm is one of our larger cabins, with an internal partition to allow for two separate areas of living space. This cabin is often used as a treatment room, with half as a waiting room or as a home office, with a separate reception area.
Additional doors and windows can be added to any South East Garden Rooms log cabin.
All our log cabins are constructed using an interlocking plank system. We offer insulated cavity walls on the twin skin cabins to provide extra warmth during the colder months and if our cabins do not match your exact requirements, we can offer a bespoke service to make ‘one to fit’.
Log Cabin Dimensions
- Wall log thickness: 28, 35, 45, 60, 70mm single skin and 28, 35, 45mm twin skin
- Overall cabin width: 4m
- Overall cabin depth excluding roof canopy: 3m
- Minimum base width required: 3.8m
- Minimum base depth required: 2.8m
- Wall height: 2.1m
- Ridge height: 2.5m
- Roof canopy: 1.5m
- T&G roof board thickness: 19mm
- T&G floor board thickness: 19 mm
Also Included With This Log Cabin
- 2 x single glazed double windows 980x1365mm
- 1 x single glazed double doors, fully glazed 1855x1565mm
- Tanalised floor bearers
- Roof shingles, felt or Fixings