43 x 3m Log Cabin – The Athens
From £2,039 single skin or £3,756 twin skin
A delightful pent roof log cabin that slopes towards the rear, making sure the rainwater doesn’t drip on your head when you walk in and out. With its square shape it can be used for a variety of functions and fits easily in most gardens.
Additional doors and windows can be added to any South East Garden Rooms log cabin.
All our log cabins are constructed using an interlocking plank system. We offer insulated cavity walls on the twin skin cabins to provide extra warmth during the colder months and if our cabins do not match your exact requirements, we can offer a bespoke service to make ‘one to fit’.
Log Cabin Dimensions
- Wall log thickness : 28, 35, 45, 60, 70mm single skin and 28, 35, 45mm twin skin
- Overall log cabin width : 3m
- Overall log cabin depth excluding roof canopy : 3m
- Minimum base width required : 2.8m
- Minimum base depth required : 2.8m
- Wall height : 2.1m
- Ridge height : 2.5m
- Roof canopy : 1.5m
- T&G roof board thickness : 19mm
- T&G floor board thickness : 19 mm
Also Included With This Log Cabin
- 1 x single glazed single windows 980x710mm
- 1 x Single glazed double windows 980×1365
- 1 x Single glazed single doors, half glazed 1855x850mm
- Tanalised floor bearers
- Roof shingles, felt or Fixings