3.5 x 3.5m Log Cabin – The Prague
From £2,139 single skin only (twin skin option on request)
A log cabin ideal for a focal point summerhouse in your garden. It has a pair of fully glazed doors with a fixed sidelight either side to give a fully glazed frontage. The pyramid shaped roof finishes this cabin off perfectly.
Additional doors and windows can be added to any South East Garden Rooms log cabin.
All our log cabins are constructed using an interlocking plank system. We offer insulated cavity walls on the twin skin cabins to provide extra warmth during the colder months and if our cabins do not match your exact requirements, we can offer a bespoke service to make ‘one to fit’.
Log Cabin Dimensions
- Wall log thickness : 28, 35, 45, 60, 70mm single skin and 28, 35, 45mm twin skin
- Overall log cabin width: 3.5m
- Overall log cabin depth excluding roof canopy: 3.5m
- Minimum base width required: 3.3m
- Minimum base depth required: 3.3m
- Wall height: 2.1m
- Ridge height: 2.5m
- T&G roof board thickness:19mm
- T&G floor board thickness:19mm
Also Included With This Log Cabin
- 2 x single glazed Sidelights 1855x690mm
- 1 x single glazed double doors, fully glazed 1855x1565mm
- Tanalised floor bearers
- Roof shingles, felt or Fixings