10 x 4m Log Cabin – The Ancona
From £7,651 single skin or £9,955 twin skin
An ideal addition to your garden when the summer evenings are cool or inclement. There is an enclosed room for the winter, but this cabin transforms itself if you open all the doors in the summer. Together with a covered veranda area, it is suitable for all year round.
Additional doors and windows can be added to any South East Garden Rooms log cabin.
All our log cabins are constructed using an interlocking plank system. We offer insulated cavity walls on the twin skin cabins to provide extra warmth during the colder months and if our cabins do not match your exact requirements, we can offer a bespoke service to make ‘one to fit’.
Log Cabin Dimensions
- Wall log thickness : 35, 45mm single skin and 35, 45mm twin skin (thicker logs if required)
- Overall cabin width : 10m
- Overall cabin depth excluding roof canopy : 4m
- Minimum base width required : 9.8m
- Minimum base depth required : 3.8m
- Rear wall height : 2.1m
- Front wall height : 2.5m
- Side roof canopy : 5m wide
- T&G roof board thickness : 19mm
- T&G floor board thickness : 19 mm
Also Included With This Log Cabin
- 3 x double glazed double doors, fully glazed 1855x1565mm
- Tanalised floor bearers
- Decking within barbecue area
- Internal portal archway
- Roofing felt or EPDM rubber roofing sheet
- Fixing kit